Thursday 10 October 2013

Day 18 - Easy drawstring pouch

I tried to put the pieces back in that annoying piece of card, but it gets tedious after a while, especially when the game is so addictive. Sometimes we would spend ages putting them away in their own individual slots only to dump them all on the table half an hour later for another game! So I made a little drawstring pouch to keep all the pieces in. This was just a rectangle of fabric, I stitched a fold at the top, with enough space to thread a ribbon through, then I folded it in half, (with the loop at the top) and stitched it all up, turned it inside out and used my little hole punch to make holes to pull the ribbon through. (best way to do this is by attaching the end of the ribbon to a safety pin and threading the pin. I added a button and now all my game pieces have a place to live, with very little effort. Half hour now saves me half an hour after every game! BTW this is the BEST game in the world, called 7 Wonders, it has one a dozen awards, its fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment