Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 13 - Tiny craft storage solution

I acquired these drawers years ago, they have always been nearly useful but mostly overflowing and disorganized. The solution is knowing whats in each drawer without having to pull them all open. I have tried a few different ideas over the years, from sticky labels (which fall off) to hot gluing beads, (which also fall off!)
So today I used lengths of wire through the handles. I must admit part of the problem was the overflowing part, and that has been combated by a sever downsizing and refinement of my crafty bits. This tower now holds all my beads and buttons and even my miniature charms and trinkets for my Steampunk Art Dolls and Mini drawer sets.

One tiny step in sorting out the studio, which is one of my big aims for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment