Monday 30 December 2013

Day 84 - Art Journalling calendar pages

So I've completed my month-by-month days they are all stacked and ready to be bound, now I am playing around with art journalling and the many techniques that come with it to create my monthly images. To begin with I splattered 12 background sheets with tea then added a few Pollock style drops of ink. Then began the slower task of sifting through all the images I gathered on Friday and arranging them in a suggestion of months. Here I have got January and October, tea'd inked and decoupaged, later I will add some more detail and texture, once all the months are at this stage...
Perhaps this will be done by Wednesday, but the likeliness is very slim, so long as I get a new Calendar before mid-January I'll be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment